Wednesday, May 20, 2009

End of Year

Well to say the least this has been a very interesting and exciting year. We got off to a slow start but have gained power to enter into next years program. Students this year were somewhat of a stuggle because of the varity that were in the classes. Some really wanted to learn others just used up air. Next years class will be better because we have met with them and they have chosen to be in the class. I gained alot of knowledge this year and can only imagine what the students will teach me next year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have made the best of a crazy situtation this year. I think it is wonderful that you want to continue to work with Game Design and I am anxious to see what your students produce next year.

madamedaigle said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. You were so upbeat in spite of some challenges. As I listen to how frustrating aspects of game design can be, you will be my inspiration to always look for the good in what is happening! Nice to meet you. I look forward to some collaboration in the 2009-2010 year.